1. Neuman M, Musaiev A, Diamant YZ: New
trends in surgery for female urinary stress incontinence. Harefuah
2. Neuman M: Infected hematoma following
tension-free vaginal tape implantation. J of Urology 2002; 168:2549.
3. Neuman M: Low incidence of post TVT
genital prolapse. Int Urogynecol J and Pelvic Floor Dysfunc 2003;
4. Neuman M: Trans vaginal tape
readjustment after unsuccessful tension-fee vaginal tape operation.
Neurourology and Urodynamics 2004; 23:282-3.
5. Neuman M: Post tension-free vaginal
tape voiding difficulties – prevention and management. J Pelvic Med
Surg 2004; 10:19-21.
6. Neuman M: Tension-free vaginal tape
bladder penetration and long-lasting transvesical Prolene material.
J Pelvic Med Surg 2004; 10(6):307-309.
7. Neuman M, Luria M, Lev-Sagi A et al:
TVT-Obturator: Preliminary results of the first 100 operations with
a novel procedure for the treatment of female urinary stress
incontinence. Harefuah 2005; 144(5):314-6.
8. Neuman M: The use of prophylactic
antibiotics in the tension-free vaginal tape procedure – is it
indicated? Gynecologic Surgery 2005; 2(2):93 - 95.
9. Neuman M: The catheter straight guide
does not reduce the incidence of bladder penetration during TVT
placement by the experienced surgeon. Gynecological Surgery, 2005;
10. Neuman M: Transvaginal suture
placement for bleeding control with the tension-free vaginal tape
procedure. Int Urogynecology J and Pelvic Floor Dysfunc, 2006;
11. Neuman M: The TVT procedure as
second line anti-incontinence surgery for TVT-Obturator failure
patients. J Pelvic Med Surg, 2006, 17(2):176-7.
12. Lavy Y, Neuman M: A new minimally
invasive procedure for the conservative treatment of uterine
prolapse – The posterior IVS. Harefuah 2006; 145: 404-7.
13. Tsivian A, Neuman M, Kessler O,
Mogutin B, Korczak D, Levin S and Sidi A. Does patient weight
influence the outcome of the Tension-free Vaginal Tape (TVT)
procedure? Long terms follow up study. Gynecol Surg, 2006; 3:195-8.
14. Tsivian A, Neuman M, Yulish E et al.
Re-do mid urethral sling for female urinary stress incontinence. Int
Urogynecol J and Pelvic Floor Dysfunc, 2007; 18(1): 23-6.
15. Neuman M, Lavy Y: Conservation of
the prolapsed uterus is a valid option: Medium term results of a
prospective comparative study with the posterior intra-vaginal
slingoplasty operation. Int Urogynecol J and Pelvic Floor Dysfunc,
2007; 18: 889-93.
16. Neuman M: TVT and TVT-Obturator:
comparison of two operative procedures. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod
Biol, 2007; 131(1): 89-92.
17. Neuman M. Short term follow-up with
300 consecutive TVT-Obturator operations for the treatment of female
urinary stress incontinence. Euro Urol, 2007; 51(4): 1083-7.
18. Lavy Y, Neuman M et al. Posterior
Intra-Vaginal Sling (PIVS) for vaginal vault prolapse after
hysterectomy: Preliminary results of the first 80 operations with a
novel minimal invasive procedure. Harefuah, 2007; 146: 4-6.
19. Neuman M, Friedman B, Stein A, Sidi
A, Tsivian A Short term follow-up comparison of two trans-Obturator
tape procedures. Gynecol Surg 2007; 4:175-8.
20. Neuman M, Friedman M. Advanced mesh
implants for vaginal pelvic floor reconstruction: report of 100
Prolift operations. Harefuah, 2007; 146: 923-7.
21. Neuman M, Lavy Y. Reducing mesh
exposure in Posterior Intra-Vaginal Slingplasty (PIVS) for vaginal
apex suspension. Pelviperineology, 2007; 26(3): 117-21.
22. Neuman M. Training TVT-SECUR: 100
teaching operations. Pelviperineology, 2007; 26(3): 121-4.
23. Neuman M. Training TVT-SECUR: The
first 150 teaching operations. Int Urogynecol J and Pelvic Floor
Dysfunct, 2007; 18(s1): s27.
24. Neuman M, Lavy Y. Posterior
Intra-Vaginal Sling (PIVS) for the treatment of vaginal apex
prolapse: medium term results of the 140 operations with a novel
procedure. Eur J Obstet Gynecol Reprod Biol 2008; 140(2): 230-233.
25. Neuman M. TVT-Obturator: Mid-term
data on an operative procedure for the cure of female stress urinary
incontinence performed on 100 patients. The J Minimal Invasive
Gynecol, 2008; 15(1):92-6.
26. Neuman M. Peri-operative
complication and early follow up with 100 TVT SECUR procedures. J
Minimal Invasive Gynecol, 2008: 15(4):480-4.
27. Neuman M. The history of the
sub-urethral sling concept. Quarterly – Int Uregynecol Ass, 2009:
28. Neuman M, Sosnovski V, Tendler R and
Bornstein J. Arguments for mesh implantation at the treatment of
pelvic organ prolapse, enabling the benefit of uterine preservation:
outcome in 459 procedures. Pelviperineology, 2009: 28(4), 92-6.
29. Neuman M and Bornstein J.
Reconstruction of pelvic organ prolapse: the role of mesh
implantation and the need for vaginal hysterectomy. Pelviperineology,
2009: 28(4), 104-8.
30. Neuman M, Hubka P, Martan A,
Sosnovski V and Bornstein J. Modified needle route for potential
reduction of the trans-Obturator inside-out related thigh pain: a
cadaveric study. Gynecol Surgery, 2011: 8(2), 171.
31. Neuman M, Sosnovski V, Ophir E, Keis
M and Bornstein J. Trans-obturator versus single-incision sub
urethral mini slings for female stress urinary incontinence: early
post-operative pain and three year follow-up. J Minimal Invasive
Gynecol, 2011: 18(6), 769–773.
32. Neuman M. Lessons from over 4000
prosthesis implantations. Pelviperineology, 2011; 30(4): 117.
33. Neuman M, Masata J , Hubka P ,
Bornstein J and Martan A. Sacro-spinous ligaments anterior apical
anchoring for needle-guided mesh is a safe option: a cadaveric
study. Urology, 2012; 79(5): 1020-2.
34. Neuman M, Sosnovski V, Goralnik S,
Diker B and Bornstein J. Early post-operative thigh pain and three
year follow-up: comparison of two inside-out trans-obturator
sub-urethral sling techniques for stress incontinence. Int J of Urol,
2012, accepted for publication